Welcome to the Membership Support Area
How do I get a new password?
How do I change my email address?
You can change your email here.
My account was suspended/disabled. What do I do?
The following are common membership suspensions. In order to solve these, please open a ticket and include the following based on your suspension:
- Duplicate ID/Account: When duplicate accounts are suspended, the primary account will generally remain active. Please read the email you received. You may already have access to your primary account and may not need to contact us. Remember that you can only have one (1) VATSIM account.
- Invalid/Incorrect Personal Details. Name Verification: Please be prepared to upload information regarding your name. To expedite this process, submit proof of name such as an official document. You can erase the non-pertinent information but make sure to keep your name and age showing on the document.
- Age Verification: You will be required to provide proof of age in the form of an official document. You can erase the non-pertinent information but make sure to keep your name and age showing on the document.
- Dead Email: If your email is not working, your account will be disabled. Please contact us here to fix this. Include old email address, age, and location during registration to expedite this process.
I'm getting an error when logging into VATSIM
- Please allow up to 24 hours after making any changes to your account for the servers to synchronize. This will likely solve your issue. This includes obtaining a password reset.
- Ensure that you type your password rather than copying and pasting it.
- Double check similar characters. Check that you don’t confuse zeros with letter o’s, lower case L (l), uppercase i (I) and other similar characters.
- Ensure that you capitalize characters that need to be capitalized.
Still have issues? Open a Support forum post here.
Controller or Pilot Rating Questions
For controller ratings related questions, please contact your division director. You can obtain their information on the website of your division.
For pilot ratings related questions, please contact your Authorized Training Organization (ATO) or the Pilot Training Department here.
How do I change my Region or Division?
You can change your region here. If you want to change divisions inside the region that you are already in, please contact your division director.
How do I become an Air Traffic Controller?
Click here to learn information on how to become a VATSIM Air Traffic Controller.