As the Director of Vatsim’s Virtual ACC from Chile, along with it’s members and in collaboration with FlightSim Chile, we are pleased to invite you to participate in the event "Santiago - Puerto Montt FIR Full Ops" organized by our Virtual ACC of Chile (VATSIM) to be held on Sunday, January 26th from 2000 UTC (17:00 Chilean Local Time). The event will be focused on making an “air bridge” between the Santiago FIR (SCEZ) and the Puerto Montt FIR ( SCTZ), located in the south of Chile characterized by a very diverse geography, as well as a variety of lakes and rivers, with its main operating airports being; international airport El Tepual (SCTE) and La Araucanía Airport (SCQP), encouraging you to depart from the international airport from Santiago (SCEL).
Below you will find some ATC approved routes for you to fly in this event with their respective flight times:
· Santiago (SCEL) – Puerto Montt (SCTE) 01:40 min.
Route: ANGOD4C ANGOD UQ803 ERUKA ERUKA1B
· Puerto Montt (SCTE) – Santiago (SCEL) 01:40 min
Route: ANROS1A ANROS UQ802 EROLO EROLO5A
· Santiago (SCEL) – La Araucania (SCQP) 01:05 min
Route: SCEL SID ANGOD UQ803 SUMKO STAR SCQP
· La Araucania (SCQP) – Santiago (SCEL) 01:05 min
Route: SCEL SID KETIR UQ802 EROLO STAR SCQP
· Santiago (SCEL) – Balmaceda (SCBA) 02:10 min
Route: SCEL SID LINER UQ805 DOTGU UT102 UDOVI STAR SCBA
· Balmaceda (SCBA) – Santiago (SCEL) 02:10 min
Route: SCBA SID OPURA UV123 MON UQ802 EROLO STAR SCEL
· Santiago (SCEL) – Valdivia (SCVD) 01:15 min
Route: SCEL SID ANGOD UQ803 SUMKO UT115 DETOL STAR SCVD
· Valdivia (SCVD) – Santiago (SCEL) 01:15 min
Route: SCVD SID DETOL UT115 NIA UQ802 EROLO STAR SCEL
· Santiago (SCEL) – Osorno (SCJO) 01:25 min
Route: SCEL SID ANGOD UQ803 ERUKA STAR SCJO
· Osorno (SCJO) – Santiago (SCEL) 01:25 min
Route: SCJO SID PUKAN UQ802 EROLO STAR SCEL
· Puerto Montt (SCTE) – Balmaceda (SCBA) 01:20 min
Route: SCTE SID GUTIN UL670 DOTGU UT102 UDOVI STAR SCBA
· Balmaceda (SCBA) – Puerto Montt (SCBA) 01:20 min
Route: SCBA SID OPURA UV123 TEN V123 OSARA STAR SCTE
· Santiago (SCEL) – Dalcahue (Castro) (SCPQ) 01:45 min
Route: SCEL SID ANGOD UQ803 SUMKO UT115 VLD UV120 KEVET STAR SCPQ
· Dalcahue (Castro) (SCPQ) – Santiago (SCEL) 01:45 min
Route: SCPQ SID KEVET UQ809 VLD UT115 NIA UQ802 EROLO STAR SCEL
· Santiago (SCEL) – Concepción (SCIE) 00:55 min
Route: GELUS3B GELUS UQ809 ARUNI ARUNI4C
· Concepción (SCIE) – Santiago (SCEL) 00:55 min
Route: LODOS1N LODOS UQ808 EROLO EROLO5A
Also we are sharing with you links including some flight plan routes given by our collaborator FlightSim Chile and another which contains the necessary Charts for you to fly at this event:
Up to date Charts:
For planning purposes, we suggest tge following Airport Alternates for your flights: main alternate airports for Santiago are: Concepcion "Carriel Sur" airport (SCIE) located 231 nautical miles south of Santiago and Mendoza airport "El Plumerillo" (SAME), located in Argentina, crossing the Andes Mountains.
We highly encourage you to update your default SCEL scenery to include Runway 17R to make the operation smoother for you and the rest of the participants.
SCPQ and SCQP airports are not in the simulator's default database, so they must be added if you plan to fly there.
We are sharing with you a link to Chile's freeware scenarios:
Link of Chile's payware scenarios:
The idea of this event is to be able to fly to and from the different destinations but at the same time as diverse as possible as to not saturate the smaller airfields and thus be able to simulate the operations as real as possible, especially in the places where Platforms are smaller.
We invite all of you to participate in this event, the more the better!