FlyUK in collaboration with Vatsim Portugal, Spain and Italy are proud to present you the “Latin Crossing”, a triple airbridge to connect Lisbon, Madrid and Turin crossing the European latin countries Portugal, Spain, France and Italy open to all pilots in VATSIM.
Choose your preferred route: short-haul between Madrid and Lisbon or the medium range between Madrid and Turin or the longest between Lisbon and Turin.
Sunday 20th October 2019 1300z-1600z
The airports LPPT LEMD LIMF and the airspace over Portugal, Spain France and Italy will be staffed between 1300z and 1600z
• LPPT-LIMF EXONA UREDI UN870 RBO R870 PINAR UN870 SEGRE UN871 MEN UZ871 NEDRU UL55 BLONA Y11 KUMIN
• LIMF–LPPT TOP LAGEN M859 VAMTU UM984 KOLON UZ184 GANGU UM984 DIVKO UN975 ADUXO A975 TLD A975 CCS EXONA
• LEMD-LIMF PINAR UN870 SEGRE UN871 MEN UZ871 NEDRU UL55 BLONA Y11 KUMIN
• LIMF–LEMD TOP LAGEN M859 VAMTU UM984 KOLON UZ184 GANGU UM984 DIVKO UN975 ADUXO
• LPPT–LEMD IDBID OGERO UZ409 TLD
• LEMD–LPPT CCS ELVAR EXONA
LPPT: departure and arrival in LPPT have different waypoints depending on the active runway. The suggested routes refer to runway 03 (the most used). If the active runway is 21, the suggested SID ends at EXONA and the STAR starts at IDBID.
LIMF: In Turin the unique active runway is the 36.
For further information contact
FlyUK Event Manager