It's February, yes it's still winter but it's also Carnivals season on The Canary Islands!
On February 22nd, from 16.00z to 20.00z all of you are invited to fly to The Canary Islands, with full ATC on the airports of Tenerife Sur (GCTS) and Gran Canaria (GCLP); and partial ATC on the rest of the islands, specially on Fuerteventura (GCFV) and Lanzarote (GCRR).
There will be a number of departures airports ready for you if you can't decide where to fly from:
- Lisbon (LPPT): from 1400z to 1600z.
- Funchal (LPMA): from 1500z to 1700z.
- Casablanca (GMMN): from 15.00z.
- Roma-Fiumicino (LIRF): from 1300z to 1500z.
- Leeds Bradford (EGNM): from 1200z to 1400z.
- Luton (EGGW): from 1200z to 1400z.