So far, an insider tip at the start of the week - now an event for everyone.
As every Monday, the airports of Düsseldorf and Nuremberg will again staff their towers on Saturday, September 26th and provide you with first-class service. What was previously just a normal "Weekly" will now be an event in cooperation between the two regional groups. This time the RGs Düsseldorf and Munich will therefore offer their service for a full 5 hours from 1500z (17:00 lcl) This leaves enough time for the outbound and return flight not only for the airline pilots. VFR pilots can also fly the distance of around 222 miles without any problems and enjoy a relaxed flight across Germany.
So be there and make sure there is a lot of traffic over Germany and at the two minor airports that day. The pilots are waiting for you for your arrivals and departures, whether with a triple-seven or a Cessna 172 - it is sure to be great fun for everyone.
The folowing routes are highly recommended for the event:
EDDL>EDDN: (Max F230) KUMIK L603 TESGA Z719 ETOLU Z723 KOMIB T193 ERTES
EDDN>EDDL: (Max F240) SULUS L604 MASEK Z52 ARPEG Z850 ADEMI T854 DOMUX
Charts & Briefings:
- FSX/P3D (Okt 2016, 334kB)
- Airport von FranknFly (Feb 2018, 10MB) (nicht zwingend erforderlich, da XPlane11 ab V11.33 bereits eine Version von flyingpauls integriert hat)
- Airport von GXDG (Apr 2016, 90MB) (nicht zwingend erforderlich, da XPlane11 ab V11.33 bereits eine Version von flyingpauls integriert hat)
- Airport von FranknFly für XP9+10 (Aug 2016, 23MB)
- VFR Nürnberg von FranknFly (Nov 2017, 121MB)
- VFR Erlangen von GK (Aug 2016, 62MB)